Thursday, July 16, 2026

Radomir Vojtech Luza

A Saturday on Saturn


Planet in the coal black sky
Burst but do not ask why
Windows but say goodbye

Who are we
Spiders in the sea
Webs without decree
Alive yet not free

Mighty asteroid
City of me
Flowing like a thick tree
In a forest of knee

Wicked moons
Playing tunes
Jupiter's cousin
Spilling spoons

A Saturday in Saturn
Weekend in space
I am the ace
Of this place

Saturn, my, Saturn
Cling to the edges of highest degree
Continue to be 

In a solar system
Forever fee free





Behind Begin

End of the beginning
Where cities stood
Martians mated
Humans died

People burst from too much air
Men pass away 
From too much blue juice
No paper truce

She does not understand
His him
Ego slim
On the rim

Her days as social queen
Have met their scene
Like ants in a hole
Dark sun

Pun run
Done stun
Black moon
Beijing soon

This orb of seams
Has no dreams
But the beams
Dull as creams

Massive as leans
Brotherhood of team
Sisterhood of jeans





Beyond Before

After now
Wow, wow, wow
What a glow
See it owe
After the mow

Burst becomes a blow
Licorice snow
No, no, no
I won't go
So low

Platinum meadows
Pistachio fields
Daiquiri yields
Aluminum sealed

Beyond before
No more
Your house of hypocrisy
Castle of contradiction
Licking lore
I want more

Den of distribution
Doldrum of duty
My nitty gritty
Is your hurdy gurdy

November sun
I am the one
Hotel moon swooning in June
Saving my gut from the rut 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chad Parenteau

Full     I don’t burst britches   by way of ego   but by eating out self.   Gnaw om own skin.   Swallow co...